The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2012, 01:30 PM   #1
KSWes

What I can afford, when I can afford it... 70 Chevy LWB

Decided to start a build thread. I have been reading all the build threads and tech help for about the last year and decided I would try my hand at this. I bought my memebership to the board because it's been so helpful to me and I think it's money well spent for such a great resource. In addition to that I wanted to put up my truck as a get started with my build. I know pictures are a huge part of this because that's what I always love seeing myself. So for now here's two, the truck I'm starting with a LWB 70 Chevy Custom 10 350/350.

I have been in the process of building a detached garage so me and the Wife won't have to scrape windows here in KS, and we're having the sidewalk put in this week so I can put the carperntry tools down and pick up the wrenches and get some stuff done to the truck. I feel like I've been in a never ending battle to get it done just so I can get the truck back in the garage. So enough talk, the work will begin this weekend, in the new garage,

This weekend I begin a complete front to back suspension overhaul including swapping out the front drums for disc's. More pics when I can get my hands dirty...

My Build:http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=513002

Last edited by KSWes; 03-15-2012 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Photo issues
KSWes is offline   Reply With Quote