The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2012, 11:15 PM   #11
losthope

Re: Birth of a C10

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMurphy View Post
Man you are tracking in some areas exactly the way I want to, especially in regards to your recent decision on the wiring!
I want to get away from the crimp style connectors but no matter how much I try, I cannot seem to grasp the concept of soldering!!

LOL

Anyways, your rig is really coming along great! Your progress is inspirational to me!
Its not that bad after you get the feel for it! Glad you guys like my half ass build!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gofastnut View Post
Lookin good man! Again, NOT you, the truck! Like the way it looks being lowered, but not sure I wanna go bagged, or quite that low. I also like the stereo-in-glovebox deal. and I'm gonna look into Haywire and see what they've got and where they're made.
Keep the updates comin'!
Thanks, if you liked the stereo in the glove box might like this update also!

Well earlier in my thread my buddy gave me a under dash A/C unit....I cleaned it up and got to thinking to my self "am i really going to find the missing parts i need and hook this thing up" and i came to the conclusion no.....i still wanted to install it to go with my low rider accessories theme i got going on!
when i bagged the truck i wanted to hide the gauges and switch's so i came up with this........i also hide my after market gauges also!

Dont mind the messy truck im rewiring and it looks like a bomb went off in the cab!

HUH looks like a A/c Unit for sure!!!!!!!!!!!:

BUT WAIT ITS NOT!!!!

theres fan intake grills on each side near the back that im thinking of putting some small speakers in you would never know they were there!

"What that grinding noise?Don't worry about that it will eventually clearance itself!"

1966 chevy c10 Build Thread:http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=485977

1954 ford customline
H.A.M.B 54 Build Thread:http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/s...d.php?t=622142

Last edited by losthope; 03-12-2012 at 11:31 PM.
losthope is offline   Reply With Quote