The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2012, 08:16 AM   #1
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Hey you! Yes the one ignoring this thread. You probably should open it and read it.

Posting this here because it is the area we get the most replies to notification emails from.

I understand a lot of it is using phones to read the site, as half say "sent from my iphone, sent from android" etc But the email themselves do not change.

If it is a thread notification email, it says

Quote:
********** PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL**********

Text Dear ************,

midniteblues has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - *********? - in the The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board forum of The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network.

This thread is located at: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/**********
A PM notification email
Quote:
********** PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL***********

To read the original version, respond to this message, or delete the message, you must log in here: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/private.php

Dear ******,

You have received a new private message at The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network from*********, entitled "Re: *******".

This is the message that was sent: ***************

My email box is once again getting clogged with folks replying to these. Its really annoying plus, I am the only one that sees them... You end up losing out on deals, missing key parts of threads, and generally making a mess.

Please take the time to actually read the emails before replying. If you read something, and it says DO NOT REPLY, and you reply.. we all do it every now and then. However, I am getting several a day from the same folks. As discussed before, if you do so on a regular basis, we will simply remove your email subscriptions. Not to be assy, but to keep it fair for those whom email real issues, and get lost in the mess.

Thanks.
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote