The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-13-2012, 10:39 PM   #11
Alan's Classic
1 thing at a time is progress.

Re: How about some pics of 60-66 Trucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by padresag View Post
that is a nice looking truck; Alan
congrats on getting it done
ron
Thanks, I still have more to do, but at least it appears to be done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 198plus View Post
I knew it was coming......Looks great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow Build View Post
It was my turn to be embarrassed.

The truck looks great.
Congrats on the TOTM, maybe I can enter now. BTW thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.T. RockDriller View Post
No, Alan....
I was just teasing ya about your original post....about it finally being to the point where ya felt it okay to show us....I have the feeling that we would drool over it a long time ago....at whatever stage of completion you had it....
It's hard to disguise that rig as anything other than what it is......pure sweet.

Good taste....well executed.

BTW....She sure did have a "Calendar Month" just waiting for her.....an' I'm sure we all agree on that.
I appreciate the kind comments. If the body was done in time I was gonna suggest it for the calender, but didn't make it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markeb01 View Post
What an incredible build, and beautiful finished result. I like the fact your truck is contemporary but different from everything else on here.
Thanks Mark, I had a vision and stuck too it all the way thru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmy 64 View Post
when i first came to this website i came upon your truck build. it was probably about halfway done. i read through about 50 pages of your build thread.took me almost all day. i have been following from then on. this is what got me into this website to see so many dedicated people willing to share there knowledge about these trucks.your pictures and discriptions of how you do things have been so much help. everyone on here should let all of the new guys on here know if you want to know something about building one of these trucks read Allens posts'all 3.0000000 of them. truck looks really GOOD
Thanks gimmy, I just had a fuzzy feeling, seriously thanks for the comments. I'm glad I can help others in their love of these trucks.