The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-2012, 11:22 PM   #1
Cherryforever

1966 Custom SB - This is Blanca

Hey guys, my name's Sean and I'm new to the forum. I know a couple of the guys on here and met a few others here and there. I'm currently living in Calgary AB.

I picked this Chevy up off the forum a couple months ago and had it shipped up here to Calgary. I received shipment around the middle of March and began tearing into it right away. From the pictures on the listing it seemed alright and the PO answered a thing or two about it, but he said he never actually spent any time working on it personally.

When I got it home, I found some issues... which is just the way it goes as far buying someone else's project. My initial plans where to fix the bags, wheels and tune up and just enjoy the truck for the summer and begin tear down in the fall, but the more I got into the truck the more I wanted to change things.

So this is where I'm at right now. As soon as I get my C-notch in my CPP order I'll put that in and send the frame off for sandblast and powder coat. Then start reassembly. The truck it self is fairly solid. A couple week spots on the floors and fenders. All and all A solid start!

Goal is to finish the truck by June.1

This is rust water as antifreeze, yes I tasted it. Its defiantly just water.

Cherryforever is offline   Reply With Quote