The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-2012, 06:19 PM   #1
master 1969 c10

PLEASE READ Need help on squareing up my bed

Hi everone i am in a little jam at this time i have been out of work sents 1-16-12 we are liveing off wifes income i payed off my house off last year thats the only thing saving me for now i have worked at the same company sents 1979 and in 1995 we moved to columbus ohio to open up a warehouse for my company in 97 i hurt my back so they put me on a dest job witch i was doing a great job all that time but over the years my manager didn't like me and it took him 10 years of doing or saying things to me. Until.i just couldn't deal with him anymore. But with my back pain and dealing with him i had a bad break down with my depression and axxiety back on 1-16 my doctors took me out of work and no one seems to want to pay me. I have great doctors who are fighting for me.But bwc and my short disabilty won't pay me for one reason or another.but the reason i am telling u this is i need help squring up my bed it is all new stuff it is off by inch i found a guy that has a body shop that said it no big deal but it is if u don't have the money u can't take it there. If someone close to the columbus ohio could help me put the truck back togather that wood help me out so much i have a car trailer i could bring it to u as long as i could aford the gas $ . I really hate to ask i have been working on this the last 3 years so if there is anyone out there who has the time to help out a follow brother truck rebuilder . I pray every day for god to fight my battles for me. The only reason i am writing this is to help me keep me from stressing out. Help me keep my mind on something good. Sorry about my spelling it not the best. Please pray for me that my company will make this write with me. Thank you all doug
master 1969 c10 is offline   Reply With Quote