The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Site Feedback and Announcements

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2012, 05:51 PM   #1
Stew_Magoo
Account Suspended

This place...

Note: this started as a reply to a thread that was going on about the mods here and banning/infractions, ect. The thread got locked while I was typing this up, but these are some thought's I've had on my mind for a while and feel like putting this out there.

I'm almost afraid to say this because I don't want to get banned (again) but this place has the most hypersensitive moderators I've ever encountered. Pruning threads, infractions, bans; general power tripping. This place is a model for the everyone gets a trophy, you can be anything you want to be, the only thing that matters is that you tried; coddling, nannystate that the country is becoming. Sometimes you gotta call a spade a spade; and that doesn't go over well here. There are a lot of great people here and a wealth of knowledge. I don't bring a lot to the table, but I'm pretty entertaining; if nothing else. I think it sucks that I'll prolly be banned for this or telling some dude who puts his front axle in with plumbing strap that he's a danger to himself and others while everyone else it patting him on the back because he did it all by himself.
Stew_Magoo is offline   Reply With Quote