The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2012, 07:22 AM   #1
WIDESIDE72

6 cyl engine stands and rear engine cross member

I have a 69 swb frame that was originally a 6 cylinder truck. I am going to be installing a 400 big block in it and have cut the rivets holding th 6 cylinder mid mount. I planned to take a torch and slice the mount in two in order to get it the rest of the way out, but if someone wants it, I will cut the rivets holding the bottom brackets in order to ge it off the frame without cuting it. (It won't come out otherwise, I tried already). I can get photos later, but if you are looking at this, you know what the part looks like. It is not bent or greasy, either, surface rust only.

I also have the stock 6 cylinder front frame stands. I would like to have $50 + shippping to cover my time cutting the rivets vs torching the rear mount off. I am also interested in trades. You can look at my other posts to see my current WTB ads. I am also looking for an auto truck (not van) tilt and could use this toward the cost of one, or a factory 6 cyl tach dash or just the tach, or let me know what you might have to swap with.
WIDESIDE72 is offline   Reply With Quote