The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2012, 07:52 PM   #1
frednoah
86 Scottsdale

SBC Top End Parts

I'm in the process of swapping the top end of my 350 over to a Vortec head setup. All of the parts listed (except the vintage intake) came out of my perfectly running truck within the last week and a half.

If you don't like the price, shoot me an offer, worst I can say is no. Buyer to pay actual shipping on all items.

Still Available
2. 1" Carb spacer - Can be used with Spread or Square bore carbs. $10

5. Edelbrock Tarantula Intake. Cool vintage intake. From what I read online, this is the predecessor of the Victor Jr intake. Perfect topper for a period build. $70

Sold Items:
1. Set of 882 Casting heads. Set up with screw in studs and guideplates. 2.02/1.60 valves. Come with a set of stamped roller tip rockers. SOLD
3. Edelbrock Performer intake. Part number 2101. In great used shape. Bolt on and run. SOLD
4. Edelbrock 600 cfm carb. Part number 1406. In good used shape, but is currently missing a piece of rod in the linkage between the throttle and choke flap. The rod can be sourced in a $10 kit from any Edelbrock supplier. SOLD LOCAL
6. SBC HEI distributor. Unsure of make. Has an Accel Supercoil on top of it. Can be seen in the above picture laying beside the Edelbrock Performer intake SOLD

Last edited by frednoah; 05-13-2012 at 07:31 PM.
frednoah is offline   Reply With Quote