The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2003, 01:49 PM   #1
*MJF*
No longer truckless

Value of: ralley rims & drum D44

I have a new set of rims on the way, so I wanted to see if there is any value in the ralley rims on the truck now. They were originally froma 73 or so blazer. Wife's on vacation so no camera to take pics now.

I haven't even looked at the truck in months so this is from memory. I think they are 15X10(but may be 8). the tires on them are 33X12.5X15, but they are junk. Good for rolling around but dry rotted really bad. The center caps are for a 4X4. They say 4X4 on them & that's even sun faded. I know some of the trim rings are dented so I'll just say they're all dented so I don't mislead anyone.

I was hoping these would be worth $100, but what do you think.

The other thing that will be coming out of the truck is the drum brake D44 complete except steering arm. Has 3.07 gears, but I will have to take a look at it to answer any more detailed questions. I don't know the value of this if any, but I won't give it away. I can at least use a few pieces as trail spares if there's no value.

These items will hopefully be coming off by this weekend so if there's any interest, let me know.

There's almost no way you'll be able to talk me into shipping these items. I can have pics if needed by this weekend.
*MJF* is offline   Reply With Quote