The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2012, 03:46 PM   #1
doubleb's69

Bucket Seats 71/72 Blue with Truck Brackets

I have a set of 71/72 bucket seats from a 71 GMC motor home. These seats are really nice and and could be used as is for a cool patina look or with very minimal foam work could be recovered. I say minimal because something was laying at and angle across the drivers seat on the right side and the foam took shape and there is a 4 inch section by about 1 inch that dips from it. The seats come with the brackets. This includes the truck stationary brackets for the passenger side. The skirts are good and the vinyl has some rips and cracks but no foam is tore out anywhere. Both seat covers have some rust on them from parts sitting on them over time. I can take more pics upon request. I really want to hold on to these because they are so nice but I won't get them in a project for years so I thougt I will try to sell them.

First "I'll take them" gets them. Asking questions does not put you in line. My wife and I work opposite hours so I always have the kids so hang in there with me if you ask for a shipping quote.

I'm asking $500 or give me an offer, worse I can do is say no. Price does not include shipping. Shipping to the lower 48 or local pick up. Thanks for looking.
Attached Images

Last edited by doubleb's69; 06-08-2012 at 10:15 AM.
doubleb's69 is offline   Reply With Quote