The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

View Poll Results: pick the cleanest wheel for my truck
SCHOTT MODSPORT WITH TRIBAR CENTER COVER LOC 9 42.86%
SCHOTT OCTAINE WITH TRIBAR CENTER COVER LOC 3 14.29%
SCHOTT VELOCITY WITH TRIBAR COVER LOC 2 9.52%
SHCOTT OCTAIN OPEN LUG OR EXL 7 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-26-2012, 08:49 PM   #1
belowme51

Wheel help by monday please all jump in

Schott Modsport tribar center
Schott Octain tribar cent or open lug
Shoctt Velocity
Schott Octain opne lug

22x8.5 22x12 4" b/s rear 5.75 b/s fr

I have anniversary color 68 c10 swb full custom so far model laying body thanks to PORTERBUILT STREET RODS. WHAT WHEEL WOULD YOU GO WITH ON THIS platform I was not going to let anyone know what wheels I was doing untill I saw the Modsport in person and they are super bulky in a 20" so I feel they wont fit the truck design and will give me a bad a** truck and bad a** wheels but they just dont go together in my book. My hoops are done just need Schott to machine and weld then centers.. 14" SUPERLITE WILWOOD front brakes and 13" SUPERLITE rear wilwoods black and am looking for the cleanest look possible to compiment the truck and its lines(all oem for 68 trim and all) pleaese help due to my now 2nd thoughts on the wheels and this is the one and only time I get thru monday to make a decision. Schott needs to know by Monday so they can finish and fit,weld and polish.
Gentlmam this means the world to me and the wife and the wrong wheel is all it take to ruin thousands of hours and parts please pole by monday as much as possible This thing has to turn heads and be perty tooo and I cant have all this hard work got to crap because of a set of wrong wheels...alll options are open at this point they will start the machine work and welding monday. I really didnt want to let it out yet but im super torn and very $$$$ commited to them . Thank you
belowme51 is offline   Reply With Quote