The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2012, 12:52 PM   #1
blfuller123

Parting out 67 SWB project For Sale or Trade

I got a suburban that I am working on so I am parting out my project truck. All pieces are for trade or OBO. No shipping.

67 front clip $425 includes, fenders, grill, hood and core support

68 GMC cab and doors with title $250-cab has rust in the usual places needs one cab corner, no glass

Bare SWB chassis with notchs $350
Chassis was stripped and painted satin black. Has a Porterbuilt modular notch welded in the rear which means any Porterbuilt bridge can bolt to it. Also has the front notch for the rack and pinion steering. (Picture was taken before the notch was painted. Bridge and crossmember in the picture not included)

67 Bed $1200- The bed sides are new, the front bed panel is new, the stake pockets are welded, the tailgate is welded and smooth, the tailgate handle is welded and the roll pan is welded. I have a floor that is cut to accommodate the suspension, I have a pair of inner fenders going with it.

59 Impala Dash $225 As you see it in the pictures

Prices are listed or $2000 cash if you want it all. I am looking for a small block chevy engine, 700R4 transmission, air management or ??? Best way to get a hold of me is email atsfuller@yahoo.com

blfuller123 is offline   Reply With Quote