The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Racing and high performance (trucks haulin more than hay)

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2012, 11:11 AM   #1
Marv D
Registered Truck Offender

Dirty theiving SOB's

Not the truck but even more frustrating. Having to have shop space to tear the trucks motor down, I put the El Camino show car in the carport in front of the house. (nice quiet dead end loop / cul-de-sac ). All these stinking blowing dust storma I can't cover it with the dust cover or it would just 'sand' the finish dull.
http://www.small-block-chevy.com/myelky.html
Anyways ... Last nght at 6, I headed to the grocery store with the wife to pick up something to throw on the grill. At 6:20 my yongest had just happened to come by with his g/f to grab a clean shirt and scared off some theiving SOB bastage MF POS worthless puke that had just busted the window out of my Camino, totally dicked up the cab and door, the bright work around the window surround,, about $2k in damage. I mean COME ON YOU STUPID PUKES!!! it's a 67 with WING WINDOWS!!! you slide a pocket knife through the back of the rubber gasket and flip up the wing window latch,, not a mark anywhere and your iside in 2 seconds. phucking theiving pukes arent even smart enough to steel a classic (if they even could have).

Whatever they used to smash the window (after they tried to pry the door open!!!) they put between them and the door as they leaned in,, it ATE up the paint on the door and so hard it dug into the metal.

Guess I should be somewhat gratefull "The Club" and the 'in-dash' ignition switch was too much for their pea-sized brain and they didn't even try ,,, or they were scared off before they could destroy anything inside or electrical trying to figure out how to start it.
I've got enough safeguards that it ain't gonna start and drive away, and of course the vehicly the wife and I took to the store is the one that usually sits blocking in the Camino and race trailer.

Just so pissed and frustrated,, I feel the proverbial need to 'rip off their head and **** down the hole!"

sorry guys, just had to vent!!!

Saved the doors off the parts car so I have a spare window,, but the glass shop is closed today so I can't match the tint exactly, and I can just guess what the body man is going to charge me to fix the door/ cab. He had it for 11 months and $9700 worth to get it to here. And it's time to get back on evilbay looking for original bright-work for the window surround.

When you're dead, it's only a problem for the people around you, because you don't know you're dead.
.....It's kinda the same when your STUPID.

I just did my taxes and reviewed my SS statement. Thanks to the current administration it looks like I will only have to work till noon on the day of my funeral.
Marv D is offline   Reply With Quote