The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2012, 07:22 PM   #1
1972_Buford

New seatbelts in... Much better

Order from LMC truck came in a few days ago. I just got to installing them today. I have to make a few more additional holes in the truck as the instructions say don't use the mounting posts for more than 1 portion of the seatbelt. I am not sure why as the ones that were in there (lap belts only) were doubled up in the middle. Oh well. I bought the 3 point retractable seatbelts. I think they are universal. I have the seat out still as I am putting on a new seat cover still.

The only issue I had was with the driver side where the mounting bolt and gas tank are. The retractable portion is a bit large and causes a little fitment issue with the tank going into the driver side corner of the cab. When I go to a rear mounted tank it won't matter. I was able to turn the bracket so it fit though. I will get photos when I get the seat done and put back in. All in all I am happy with the quality and product so far.

B
1972_Buford is offline   Reply With Quote