The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2012, 01:41 AM   #1
scruffyjesse

Another New guy With a budget build.

Finally posting my build. I bought this bad boy about three months ago, it might have been an impulse buy (lack of judgment) but I have been looking forward to buying one for two deployments now… The PO had it painted and lined the tub, it looks like it has had some cheep body work done as well. I will deal with the corrosion if and when it pops through. Came with a 350, headers (Cracked), Edelbrock intake manifold and carb.

I just bought a Pair of Flowtech headers and they rub on the cross member. I only need ¾ of an inch to make them fit perfect so I looked at my motor mounts and they are about 30 years over due. I’m hoping that provides the clearance needed or it will be rub down time for the headers. Next its the Exhaust, I want it to exit before the rear tires It seems like a short distance to add the mufflers and an H pipe but we will see. Well I figured I would stop creeping on the forums and post something. Any one in the San Diego area?

*will post more pics tomorrow.
Attached Images

scruffyjesse is offline   Reply With Quote