The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2012, 03:04 PM   #11
Zoomin
Man of Mini-Talents

Re: US Tom

In the last nine months since I posted, I had sold "Tom" to a friend of mine that fell in love with it. As often happens, he has encountered some personal challenges and doesn't have the money or time to play with this and he asked me if I could buy it back. So I did, and that is the reason for blowing the dust off this thread.

I'm going to take Al's advice and fix him up and flip him. I don't know how I'm going to get this done given that I'm right in the middle of the Biscayne build and I have a Super that I need to get running and sell too. It'll all work out I hope.

I've decided to keep the Biscayne, but need to sell this guy, the Super 350, and need to make a decision between the 71 Cheyenne BB and the 72 Super 402.

So, I'll get Tom back this weekend, then it's off to Kyle's place to get it all one color. I originally planned to teach myself to paint on this one, but I need to get some help to get this done so off to his shop it goes.
Zoomin is offline   Reply With Quote