The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2012, 08:40 PM   #1
laplander

Just a heads up

I know I've got some dealings with memebers on the board and have been out of communication for a while now. I've been suffering from a chronic illness now for the last year, and I don't know if I took the wrong medicine, or took the right medicine at the wrong time, but all I remember is going to bed Saturday night and then waking up Sunday evening in jail. Everything in between then is black. Evidently that sleep aid they gave me called Ambien caused me to go out for a drive at 8 in the morning. hanksfully no one was hurt, except for my pride and truck. From what the police report said was that I hit a gas main and was wondering around trying to find the police. If anyone has a 4wd long bed chassis for sale, let me know as I don't think there is anyway of fixing mine. To the guys on the board I owe parts to, shoot me a PM and remind me, everything is still kind of hazy right now. And please guys, read the medicine's fine print and ask questions of your Dr's, I have'nt had so much as a speeding ticket in 20 years, and now this. So please be CAREFUL.

Nik
laplander is offline   Reply With Quote