The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-05-2012, 09:01 PM   #11
toocrazy

Re: 69 slammed, 22"/24" bbc shaved clean

I have been waiting to post some pictures of my plumbing work on the truck. I am always interested is how other guys run their lines so I thought i would share mine. I wanted to keep hidden as many of the lines as possible. I guess my fantasy is always going to a World of Wheels show with a vehicle up in the air with lights and mirrors under it.

I am pretty proud of this photo I got the idea from another member to run AN-3 lines for the brakes. Wow, they are so much easier to flair and the fittings are beautiful. I used all chrome Russell fittings........only negative side is the cost. I did want to run bulkhead fittings where ever I had a frame penetration. I just think they look cool. I also used 3/8 bulkhead push fittings for the airline. For the level pro I just drilled a hole in the frame and installed an o-ring cable grommet. And also shown is the Z06 14" brake rotor which I think is just cool as heck.

Here is the bulkhead fitting at the front of the frame for the fuel line.

Here are two bulkhead fittings on the passenger side of the transmission mount. One is a 3/8 air line coming from the right front air bag and the other is the front right brake line.
toocrazy is offline   Reply With Quote