The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-17-2012, 12:34 PM   #11
VA72C10
VA72C10

Re: Project#1: Bright Horizons - 68 Swb on Air

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccracin View Post
I can't believe I am just seeing this! Good for you man! You and I have some similar thoughts. I am in the process of getting a side business off the ground. I'm not getting into restoration, but providing parts solutions. I don't want to jack your thread, hit me up if you want to talk about it. I wish you all the best maybe we will collaborate at some point!
Thanks, hope we can collaborate on some cool parts. Sent you a pm to discuss some ideas I have...

I haven't been able to make it down to the body shop. He's been busy so no room to work on it there with other vehicles in the way...
I've also had a lot of family activities (2 birthdays) and responsibilities around the house plus been working on several consoles and tach dashes I've sold.

Will try to at least get the parts laid out and pictures taken by the beginning of next week.