The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-22-2012, 08:19 AM   #11
CC69Rat

Re: Project Grande Slam: Coley's Hot Rod Shop

Not sure how to say this .. but I'm going to try. I thought most of the people I usually talk to on the forum would be reachable using this thread.

After a lot of consideration and deliberation in my mind I have to make a decision.

After a couple of bad deals and just general day-to-day I have decided I'm going to respectfully bow out of the forum. I am likely going to move over to the 'other' forum just to hit the reset button and try again meet some new friends and possibly reconnect with some old ones. I am a member of several other forums too (Jeeps and 1st Gen Camaros)

I have met a lot of good friends on the forum and those of you who have met me / know me will know why I have decided to make the move. Those who don't I'd like to personally say Thank You for everything.

I'm keeping both my trucks and just enjoying the time with my old man. I have a friend whom I have been buying parts from for the last 20+ years so I'm not really loosing my parts connections .. it's just overall commentary and the fact is you really can't express tone or 'emotion' on the things you type. Yes, some things have happened and I really just have a bad taste in my mouth over it. Not upset, .. and you've probably noticed I don't comment as much as I used to.

If I owe anyone an apology I am truly sorry. I'm stepping out. Good luck to you guys, it's been fun.

Take Care
Chad

1967 C10 SWB - Project Savannah - 6.0/4L80 *Currently underway*
1968 C10 SWB - TOTY 2018, 50th Anniversary Tribute Project * Sold * Pride and Joy
1986 Silverado Short Fleet - Scarlet *Sold*
1985 Silverado Short Fleet *Sold*
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4x4 - Lifted, Built
1992 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4x4 - Lifted
2013 Honda Accord EX-L v6 Coupe 6spd (wife's ride)
CC69Rat is offline   Reply With Quote