The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2012, 02:44 AM   #1
nitrosport_5

Blue Interior parts, marker lights, emblems, radio delete, and ect

Ive got some parts that i dont plan on using. First up i have a pair of door pannels from a 70 Custom Camper 20. I believe they are OEM GM pannels (if someone can tell me how i can veryify for sure i would be greatful). These door panels are in awesome shape. There are a few imperfections on the driver panel mainly and i have tried to take as detailed pictures of damages as i can. Most of the issues are just dirty as i have not cleaned them. I am sure they would make very nice parts cleaned up, but i am after the 1972 style. I will trade for a set of 1972 parts in similar condition. Color doesnt matter TOO much, but black or blue is prefered.

Door panel set, including armrests, and the 4 plastic grommits that mount between the door handles/window knob and panel. Asking $350 OBO. May be high but i am unsure of the value. They are a very nice set. Wish they were 1972 type, because i would be using them for sure. I also have a matching set of visors, rearview mirror, bench seat in awesome shape, and seatelts.

Next i have this rear view mirror. It is in very nice shape. Its a bit dirty and needs cleaned but i dont see any major flaws. only minor scratches. Rubber boot still soft not brittle. asking $75 obo

1970, maybe other years, mirror back plates. Asking 20 shipped. Good shape, could use a fresh coat of paint to be perfect.

Next up, Marker lights $30 for all 4. great shape, minimal if any fading. Custom camper 20 emblems(tabs in tact) $30, 8-350 emblems (tabs in tact)$15, radio delete with clips, small dent $20

Rear lower tailgate moldings. One is straight with no clips and a couple missing spots of coating, the other is a slight warp to it with the clips, but has better shape coating. $35 for both.

ALL PRICES NEGOTIABLE! Open to trades if it is a part i need. Feel free to contact me and please ask any and all questions.
nitrosport_5 is offline   Reply With Quote