The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-09-2012, 08:06 PM   #1
rkoop

been here for a bit here is my truck!

1972 C/10....... after years of searching, and not finding anything, or not having the money when i did find something, i pulled the trigger! i put hotchkis springs on it 4/6 drop, 20x8.5 show wheels up front, and 20x10 show wheels in the rear. i dynamatted the whole cab, actually i didnt use dynamat, i used the stuff from lowes the found on he forum, i put black carpet, and a dash pad, i put a referbished gauge cluster w/ tach that i found from a guy on ebay. the guy does awesome work. i highly recommend him! i put the brake booster in from performance online, the fuel tank was already moved to the back. its got discs up front drums in the rear. my motor is a small block with edelbrock aluminum heads, edelbrock performer rpm air gap manifold, and a holley ultra street avenger 670cfm carb. i had an edelbrock carb on it but i pulled that for a holley cause i couldnt get it to run right! i changed all the plug wires and rebuilt the distributer.... im happy with it so far, i wanna paint it, (the same color) but there is probably some suspension stuff i should do first! let me know what you guys think.....
Attached Images

rkoop is offline   Reply With Quote