The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-14-2003, 10:17 AM   #1
RAT-AT-TACH

busted

last night i was on the computer playing games and my wife comes in and says "i think someones messing around with your work truck" at first i thought she was kidding but i look out the window across the street and i could see him by my front tire,so out i got in a t-shirt,shorts and bare feet ,i cut up the road on an angle and then walked back down the side walk, he was crouched down taking the lugs of he looked over quicly and just saw my upper body coming around the grass hill(walking) then he went back to work so i broke into a run and just when he heard me i was on him i shoved the guy into the road yelling "what the f*#k are you doing to my truck a$$H*#%e,well all he said was oh s*#t,he gave back my caps and with a "im sorry" took off.
you should have seen the look on the guys face when he saw me and it was to late, man it was the funnyist thing,after i shoved him i noticed the guy had a tire iron so i took a step back but i think he was to freaked out to think of using it thank god.

The guys lucky it wasnt my burb!
RAT-AT-TACH is offline   Reply With Quote