The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2003, 12:40 AM   #1
jewels.

jewels is off to KC! say g'bye indiana! :)

hi all! i have to finish my final packing tonight as the UHaul truck will be here tomorrow AM for my move....

i have to finally shut down the computer.

i probably won't be online for a week or two until i get the broadband hooked up in the new place.....

here are some pics of my baby, gettin ready to be towed... it was LonghornMan's suggestion to use this towbar.... took a bit to get it hooked up, but it is gonna work slick behind the UHaul! he even lent me a nice harness that he created specifically for this application --- it plugs right into the brakelight harness off of the firewall!!! cant wait to see it in action! thanks andy!

the tow bar is tied up to the hood in these pics because i still have to use my truck to get around town until the move tomorrow. the front bumper is sittin in the back of the bed real cozy-like and all. i have some foam protecting my hook (thats the yellowish stuff) along with some bungee cords holding the tow bar vertical... that stuff will all disappear when i tow her. i hope she likes the trip!

well, hope to chat with y'all when i get into KC, Missouri! hey - do one of you KC boys wanna post the KC truck board link? i'll be glad to pop on there after i arrive!

wish me luck!
ciao!
jewels.
Attached Images

Last edited by jewels.; 10-15-2003 at 12:47 AM.
jewels. is offline   Reply With Quote