The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2012, 06:20 PM   #1
BiggSixx1970

HD coil shock suggestions?

I am looking to purchase some new shocks some time in the near future, I had a few questions about what I am looking at.. I favor O'reillys because it is 2 blocks from my house

My pickup is a c20 3/4 ton with coil springs, on the plaque in the glovebox it says HD Coil Springs. I am looking to spend a little bit of money, but not trying to break the bank, something $40-60 a corner is what i'm looking for.

Being a 3/4 ton I do plan on some occasional hauling, but a smooth ride is also what I am looking for. A good friend of mine suggested monroe sensatracs.. but on the part desicrption it says it's for coil spring suspension but "without heavy duty suspension"

I was also looking into the load-adjusting coil-over sensa-tracs from monroe but they also say "without heavy duty suspension" I just looks to me like all the good shocks say "without heavy duty suspension" on them. I read on here that KYB's are decent?

I'm looking for something heavy duty, but comfortable. Thank you all!

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=545486

Gentlemen wear a bow tie.
BiggSixx1970 is offline   Reply With Quote