The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2012, 11:14 AM   #1
jrabbet

1972 Custom Crew Cab Diesel....

I have been a member for a while now but have never posted anything until today. This thread is of my project that I have been dreaming about and collecting parts for for several years. I finally got started on it at the first of the year and this is where I am now so I figured I would start sharing some photos. Ok enough rambling. This is a 1972 Crew Cab Dually Diesel 4WD. It started life as a 1972 big block 2wd Suburban. It is all sitting on a 2001 F--d F-350 4 wheel drive diesel dually chassis with the 7.3 powerstroke diesel. I know I dont like the F word either but it is a great drive train setup. I used the floor and the firewall out of the dually to keep the pedals, steering, and seats in the proper locations. I am also using the dually dash so I can keep the original gauges, radio and ac in the truck. I am now working on the wiper motor and mounting brackets so I can use the intermittent wipers on the turn signal knob. I will update pics from here on out.
Attached Images

jrabbet is offline   Reply With Quote