The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2012, 11:12 AM   #1
zippeay

Check this design program out!

One of my car friends suggested I try this design program out. It lets you change the color, stance, wheels, design graphics, chop tops etc. I played around with it a little last night and it's really easy to use. The whole program is 500 bucks... but you can buy just one car "like I did for my 64" and it allows you to do everything to just one model of car/truck. To use only one car model I believe it was about $95 bucks after taxes etc.
Here's a couple trucks I designed last night. Since it uses House of Kolor paints it has a limited number of colors "still about 350+" but I think you can add layers of candy paint to tint them to whatever you want but I'm not 100% sure on that because I didn't get a chance to try it out very much last night. If anyone doesn't want to buy the program like I did then PM and I will whip up something for you.
You can also design graphics and everything with this. Check out the website, it explains it much better than I can.
www.hokdigitalpaintbooth.com

Here are the trucks I did, the brown I want is lighter than this but I did both of these in about 20 mins and I had never used this program before last night. Tonight I'm going to try and design some scallops and change up the colors a bit.

zippeay is offline   Reply With Quote