The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2003, 09:00 PM   #1
StingRay

Interesting crew Cab and more

I met up with an interesting fellow that I met during this years cruise weekend. I drove about an hour and a half to look at some parts he has and while there drooled over his shortbox that has been posted here from past cruise weekends and some of his other stuff. Amongst his treasures is a very nice 67 converted to 4X4, a very nice shortbox he drives every day that he cut the frame and the box and an original 3 door crew cab he saved from the crusher that he is grafting the cab to a mid 90's 4x4 diesel crew cab floor pan and firewall and then using the 90's dash and all of the frame and running gear. By the looks of his other stuff it should be really neat when done. Glen is a bodyman by trade and also farms on top of it for a living. He has a few other neat projects kicking around as well including what will be a killer 55 truck he is building for another guy.

I tried to convince him of the value of participating on the board and I sincerely hope we get the chance to welcome him here.

Here's a couple of pics

#1 crew cab
Attached Images

Last edited by StingRay; 10-19-2003 at 09:11 PM.
StingRay is offline   Reply With Quote