The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2012, 11:15 AM   #35
jjjmm56

Re: 56 project

Well I think I've had enough car shows for a while. Been going to at least 1 a week. I've been enjoying driving my truck now for over a year with no problems, suspension, drive train, everything been flawless. I again want to thank everyone for all the ideas and help, But I do have some bad news. I have gone to the dark side, yes thats right I bought a FORD project about 3 months ago and could not bear to tell you all till now. I traded one of my bikes, a 78 shovelhead thats been sitting for the last 4 yrs for a 36 ford truck with a 49, 303 olds motor, 53 caddie lasalle trans, frankland quickchange rear. The PO also thru in tri carb manifold with 3 strombergs, dual point dist, brand new firestone cheater slicks, brand new Lester wide whites, and the list goes on and on. So far I've zeed the frame 5 " and chopped the top 5" and built a new floor. So please don't banish from this site I know I've wronged you all.
Attached Images

jjjmm56 is offline   Reply With Quote