The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-26-2012, 03:41 AM   #1
HellboyMongol

Keep seeing my old truck on this website! Funny

Well here's some pictures of a 64 c-10 I bought in 2010. I bought it from another guy into the same seen I'm into, greaser seen. He's firefighter from Irvine California and I'm from Pomona California and I believe the truck came from Montana or something like that, it had torpedo tail lights that I took off and I put stock style led lights, moon eyes steering wheel, custom built tilt steering wheel column, all Infinity sound system (500 watt amp, 6x9's, tweeters, crossovers, 10" sub woolfer, 2-viper alarms, and crossovers. Did some work on the truck but she just had to much body rought all over the bottom of the truck I sold the truck at the end of 2011 to a guy from Texas so the truck is in Texas now. It was heart breaking selling the truck but I will be buying another truck hopefully soon Thought I would share a little history of the truck because I have seen the truck on this site so much.
Attached Images

HellboyMongol is offline   Reply With Quote