The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-27-2012, 04:51 AM   #1
Gunster89

ok so here goes my 66 gmc project build

alright so ive been on this site for a good bit ive done alot to my truck since i got it i will try to post old pics as I find them I am working on figuring out what to do engine wise with my tuck I have a 1992 camaro that i am debating making a donor for my truck it has a 305 in it with TBI thats built up runs strong and is pretty fast smoked everything its come up against so far has a hydraulic clutch I could put in the truck my also could put the rear gas tank under the back of my truck my truck has a posi rear end so i wouldnt need the rearend but it has disk brakes so would it fit under the back and will the front end fit under my 66 plus it has power steering I could put into the truck I want a big block but I dont want grandmas big block if you know what i mean I wanna build up the big block to be sick I want everyones oppinion on the subjuct on what to do if you was in my shoes I wont be able to build the big block i want unless i save for say a year or so right now there is a 292 straight six in it but im gonna pull it and set it in the back of the garage because i wanna keep it but I dont want it in the truck at this time also I am wondering if one of those rat rod wiring harnesses for 150 bucks is long enough for my truck sorry for the super long post tried to get everything in here I am also wondering what steering wheel columns fit in these without alot of fab work
Attached Images

Gunster89 is offline   Reply With Quote