The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-01-2013, 12:07 AM   #1
nitrosport_5

Complete '70 blue interior - Seat, Door panels ect

I have a complete interior package from a clean 70 Custom camper 20. This interior is blue and in awesome shape. I believe the parts to all be genuine GM, but i am unsure how exactly to tell. The cab is rust free and straight as an arrow, so im sure that this was just a well maintained truck before it was wrecked.

What all is included
Door panels, Complete with the trim that mounts to the door, blue bushings behind each door/window crank SOLD
Armrests - in awesome shape SOLD
Dash pad - SOLD
Both blue visors - no cracks, great shape
rearview mirror (roof mount) in awesome shape SOLD
blue bench seat - in awesome shape. i dont believe there is any rips, but if there is interest i will go look it over again.Sale Pending
pre-72 window regulators L & R extremely tight and in awesome shape SOLD
pre-72 door handles (piece handle mounts to inside) L & R awesome shape SOLD

Im trying to recall every part that i have. Basicly an entire blue interior minus the steering wheel. Try piecing this together from aftermarket, or even recovering just your stock seat. going to be spendy. Im not sure how i could ship the seat, but at the buyers expense i will sell it. Or i can meet someone if they wanted to get it local, within an hour-ish drive im willing to travel.

FOr the price, i would like to get like $750obo for the complete package, This is very nice stuff. Please if you are interested send me a message and we can try to work somthing out. I am willing to negotiate this price. Only reason i am getting rid of it is because i am using a black 72 interior in my truck.

Last edited by nitrosport_5; 02-11-2013 at 01:15 AM.
nitrosport_5 is offline   Reply With Quote