The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > Squarebody Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2013, 01:08 AM   #1
lightningtruck

1990 V3500 5.7 Crew Cab Build

Thought - I need to start a project thread and introduce myself. Then I can bombard you with questions! Bought the Crew cab a few years ago. Cheyenne model, no options. Long bed 4x4. Might be lifted slightly. Don't really know. Then I bought a 1990 suburban. I am taking the front clip, A/C, Power window and lock doors, cruise, tilt column, and all upgrades I can get and putting them on my crew cab. Was going to be done last summer but I had a health issue and just got back to work on it. It will also be repainted (same color scheme) as I go & new interior. I love the metal interior with rubber floor. But I want the other stuff too. I built an '88 crew 454 in the 90's but sold it because it was a 2wd dually. Hooked on crews ever since.

I hope to swap all the wiring out. Just gotta figure out the 2 fuel pump relays vs 1 in suburban. Maybe use all three, jk.

More to follow!
Mike McGinnis
Attached Images

lightningtruck is offline   Reply With Quote