The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2013, 01:26 PM   #1
trac209

Weird occurrence ?

Today my neighbour starts telling me the other day a guy in a tow truck was in my driveway looking at my truck and mulling around it. I hadn't noticed but I opened the door and there was a note on the seat that read 'call this number for more info on this truck'. I asked my neighbour for any info on the tow truck and he couldn't recall anything really. Ok so curiosity gets the better of me and I figure its one of those is this truck for sale or a I have parts for this type of thing.

So I call the number and I say you left a note on the inside of my truck?? He says yeah........... Long pause. I said what's the info your talking about? You have parts or what's the reason for the note?

He starts rambling on about how many trucks and classics he's had over the years and all other things about his life I'm not interested in,guy sounds like he's not all there . When I finally get a word in I say what's the reason for the note? Oh he says I figured you'd wanna talk trucks and is yours for sale by chance?

At this point this guy has wasted at least an hour of my time on the phone and I'm sry I bothered to call him in the first place because guess what he now thanks to call display has my phone number. I politely tell him it's not for sale and he says what about the nova sitting there? No I say and well I should let you go I have things to do.

He won't stop talking and I'm trying my best not to just hang up on this guy but I've had enough. So I say sorry I don't mean to be rude but I can't continue this conversation any further but nice talking to you. Now this is where my politeness ends because his response is unreal. He says what things do I have to go do? At this point I'm looking around to see if I'm on camera and this is a prank. Now I'm mad and this ends here and I reply none of your business and hang up.

Half an hour later the phone rings and its his number on the display. He's called twice in the last hour and half. Needless to say I'm pissed this guy saw my truck and knows where I live. One of the weirdest things I've eve had happen.
Posted via Mobile Device
trac209 is offline   Reply With Quote