The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2013, 12:54 PM   #11
Kabwe
Certified Car Nut

Re: Kabwe's aka Bam's build

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpickup View Post
Kabwe, very good advise on building your truck the way you want it and not the way everybody else would. Because you will never please everyone. It keeps them all different.

Shannon
You got that right Shannon. As my grandfather told me once "If you don't want people to talk about you all you have to do is nothing. No one talks about anybody that doesn't do a darn thing. Do something, anything at all, and everybody has something to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhaymaker View Post
I don't know about "politically correct", it's just one of those terms people like to use (such as "patina")! But, I do like the fact you speak your mind, while seeming to want to avoid stepping on toes or stepping on others' opinions. That's a good thing, these days!

As to your truck, I've been following your build and it's really nice to see another example of someone paying a lot of attention to detail, doing things the way they want, and doing things correctly! Just my opinion!! don
Don,

I agree its seems that people think that speaking their mind is the same as trying to tear people down and its not. There are a bunch of mean and angry people out there. Constructive criticism has become a lost art. Its now a free for all to discourage and put down. Also its just so much jealousy its ridiculous. I could care less about how talented a person is if he is a a$$hole. What good is knowledge if you keep it to yourself or you make people feel stupid for asking a question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian113 View Post
One thing that stands out in your build is you try to think things thru and do it right the First time. I've gotten a lot of really good ideas from following your build. Thanks for the help!
Thank you Sir,

I try to get better with every mod I do. It really trips me out that people seem to like this build or some of the mods they way they seem to.

Thanks for letting me know you find it interesting.

Last edited by Kabwe; 01-30-2013 at 02:37 PM.
Kabwe is offline   Reply With Quote