The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > Squarebody Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2013, 02:12 AM   #1
Nin92

Project Tow Mater

Hey yall, been here a while and figured I would start my build thread on my truck. The plan was to build it as a off road oriented truck but that has changed within the last couple of months. I've decided to not have a goal as to what to build it into but rather just decide as I go. I have many plans for the truck. I am set on building it up right now, doing all the fab work and repairs. Then tearing it down one last time for a final build where I focus on paint, interior and other luxuries. It's come a long way since I got her but she's still got a long way to go.
The day after I bought it, A 1976 4x4 K10 LWB. 350/350 NP205 and you can see where she got her name

Later on I decided to throw a 4" Rough country lift on her with 35"x14" TSL Boggers.

After Troubles getting the truck titled due to the PO. I was left with no choice other than to find a different cab to use with the truck. The trucks body had a lot of rot and I found a great deal on a truck with almost zero rust for $400 dollars
Nin92 is offline   Reply With Quote