The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-19-2013, 09:49 PM   #1
captnblood34

Square 1

Out here in socal, Chula Vista area if anyone else is local. Just like the title says, awesome history on this truck. My father in law worked with his best friend, for his best friends dad doing concrete. The old man bought it cash in '69 and used it for his company but didn't use it for hard labor. He got old and my father law knew how to drive stick so he used to run errands for him and put around in this thing. Then the old mans grandson got into, installed some speakers, swapped the 3 on the tree to the floor, a jegs steering wheel, and picked apart at it. Im assuming it was picked apart because there was no battery and none of the plugs were hooked up, along with some missing hoses, fluid levels are danger low, brake fluid....what brake fluid. The last time it was registered was in 04. I know my way around a truck but Im ALWAYS open to suggestions. Im on a budget, fishing Yellowtail, and putting food on the table for the family is top priority, but like everything I do I know this will consume me. I guess Im beating around the bush to getting this beast back on the road. PM me if your local and know anyone that loves these trucks as much as me! Military friendly preferred!!!!

Jay
Attached Images

captnblood34 is offline   Reply With Quote