The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2013, 04:59 PM   #1
Dburger

New Here with several trucks

Hello all,

I have several GM trucks from different years. All Chevys.

-1953 Suburban - latest purchase. I think it's a 1/2 ton. Has some rust issues and is missing a rear window. Barn doors, does not run.

-1958 Suburban - owned for almost 25 years...and haven't actually driven it yet due to Army stuff. 235/3spd. Original motor needs new bearings so I bought another one. Cracked passenger front window, a little rust. Was used as a school bus at one time. Clam shell but I have a set of barn doors. Bought it off an Indian reservation in Oklahoma.

-1967 C10 long bed - Not sure what size the engine is but I know it's a V8. Blew the original engine up. Manual transmission with bench seat, gauge package, big rear window. Interior is pretty much trashed, bed is rusted through so there's boards in place. Was going to replace it with a 1968 C10 for sale locally but it sold fast. It runs and is currently tagged.

-1972 Suburban 1/2 ton - Originally a 350 V8 and has a 350 in it now (not sure if it's the original). Automatic, shift selector is a bit messed up. No gauge pack, clam shell. Runs.

-1984 C30 Dually crewcab - my main towing vehicle, 6.2 diesel and granny 4spd. Power windows, power door locks, 2 tanks. Did a little interior overhaul on it, and fixed the holes in the rear fenders.

I have pics of most of them, with the '53 in the background of a photo. Didn't think to take any pics of the '72. My son is wanting a 60-66 Suburban. I have a few other GM trucks as well.

Cropped the photos with the '53 in it

The '58

1967 C10

And the 1984 C30

Dburger is offline   Reply With Quote