The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2003, 08:18 PM   #1
Destructo

FS: 406 Small Block

I am going scrap this project and just use the perfectly good running 350 I have and use the money else where on the truck. Anyway, its a solid 400 4 bolt main block 72 year I believe has been bored .030" over, hot tanked, and painted. Parts included in the deal are painted oil pan, old rusty heads (probably not worth anything), stock crank, needs to be turned because of pitting from some rust, was polished supposedly but had rusted when I got it and should clean up with .010" under, also the rods and pistons are included (pistons still attached to rods but useless as their the originals) rods may need some work, not sure, they have had nothing done to them so far. I also have a Edelbrock torker II manifold and manual choke Holley 600cfm 4bbl secondary vacuum carb because I will never use them. I'll let the whole lot go for 500 bucks. The block is ready for assembly, all you need are the parts. It is on an engine stand covered currently. If you need an engine stand i'll sell the one I have with it. Make sure to get grade 8 bolts for it before you start assembling though because it only has grade 2 holding the block currently. If you want to ask questions email me at chad@martiansales.com or pm me. I may be willing to ship the stuff if you will help to arrange it. I could probably weld up a stand real quick and put together some kind of box. I also have pictures of everything, just email me and i'll send them to you.
Destructo is offline   Reply With Quote