The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2013, 08:22 PM   #1
Case XX

Finally bought a truck and thought I would post

So back in 2009 I started looking for a 67-72 truck and signed up here to do some research. I was looking for a K20 and did drive out to look at a couple of trucks over the last 4 years, I looked at a lot online but never got around to making a purchase mostly because the majority of the ones I was most interested in I never made the drive to look at.

A couple of months ago I started looking again and found some online that looked good and even talked to a couple of sellers but hadn't actually headed to look at any, yet again. Well about a month ago my wife asks me if I saw the truck for sale in our neighbors yard. So I go out and find that he was selling a truck he had just bought to resell.

So long story short we went back and forth on the price for a couple of days and I ended up buying it. I have already started fixing a bunch of the stuff it needs done, mostly just small stuff as the PO did a good job on the rebuild but once he got it to a reliable DD state he never finished a bunch of small jobs.

I have already removed the 35's in the pics and restored some steelies with 33's and I have a new 2" springs and shocks on order to get it down to the height I want.

Some specs on the truck, D60's front and rear, power brakes and steering, a GM 350 crate engine, SM465 and factory AC.

Case XX is offline   Reply With Quote