The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-22-2013, 12:34 AM   #1
MIKECHEVY69

what should i do with 1500 dollars?

i have a 69 swb with a stock 350 engine im thinking its a newer block maybe 77 to 88 block and im thinking of putting a top end kit on it however idk which heads or cam i know i want to go with an edelbrock air gap intake but idk if maybe i should convert my front drums to disc brakes with the money. i can probably swing 1700 if i decide to go with the engine upgrade because i know heads are expensive at least for good ones. if i decide to do the disc brake conversion then ill go with the 2.5 drop spindles then with money that i have left over ill get headers and exhuast set up at a muffler shop but then ill really not have money for a long time to get heads cam and intake so that will kinda suck. if i do the engine upgrade then eventually ill have enough money to get the cheaper things like headers exhaust and disc brake conversion. i just was wondering what you guys think i should do? any input is well appreciated.
MIKECHEVY69 is offline   Reply With Quote