The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2013, 12:27 AM   #1
hart11b

New Member: 1972 K20

New member here from Tucson. Picked up my favorite truck of all time last weekend and am asking for a little advice as I get to know her.

1. Tires: I am going to run 265/75/16 tires and would like some reviews on what you guys are running. Keep in mind I have a K20 and would like some capability off road, but that will be 10% of the miles at most. I need a tire that doesn't break the bank, lasts a decent amount of miles and has some capability off road.

2. Dome light: Can't find the answer. Mine doesn't work at all. I suspect the actual light, but can't seem to figure out how to pull the cover off to get at the bulb. Any help?

3. Who has the best spray-in bed liner. Rugged, looks good and lasts in the Arizona summers?

I've been reading the forums like mad the last few days. This is a great place to learn. I'm loving the hell out of my new '72.

hart11b is offline   Reply With Quote