The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2013, 02:02 PM   #1
Prematuregrey

New Member with new to me '71 K20

Quick introduction since I'm new to the forum.

Just got this nice '71 K20 and figured I'd join up since I've had good luck with help from other forums on model specific questions that I know will arise. Got the truck up In Washington near where I'm working for a pretty good price for the condition. I've been looking for a truck to use as a tow rig for my toys and such and actually was leaning towards another >06 Tundra but this thing grabbed me and so the story begins.

Naming it Clifford (after the big red dog), so far I've enjoyed it just putting around up here in Wa. Getting it shipped home to Austin next week then the fun will begin. As for the truck, its got the 402 in it with a TH-350, Eldelbrock Performer intake, Holly 4 barrel and a massive cam. She runs great but drinks gas around town, I wasn't expecting a Prius though. Its got a 4-6" Superlift all spring kit with dual shocks all the way around, I've been in tanks that ride smoother. Other than that, real good truck and I'm happy with it.

On to the pics:

My toy that it will be hauling

My other WIP in the stable:

Thanks in advance for all the help I'm sure y'all will provide in the future.

Ethan
71 Chevy K20, Clifford, BB and 1 Tons
Prematuregrey is offline   Reply With Quote