The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2013, 07:23 PM   #1
bd blk 12v

Sbc to bbc problems.

Hello guys. I'm a long time lurker almost first time poster. I need some help. I have been searching and haven't had the best of luck. I have a 69 cst odd ball year I'm finding out. It was a 350 350 truck. The block was cracked on the starter mounting bolts. A friend had an l34 396 out of a chevelle and I bought it. I changed the cam and bought the 73-87 frame mounts. I bought some moroso solid motor mounts from him. They are part number 710-62630k. I bought Harland sharp roller rockers and ebay fabricated bbc valve covers. We installed the engine and both valve covers are against the fire wall. My buddy and I installed the trans and the crossmember and linkage is off too far back about an inch and a half. What would be the correct way to repair this? Is the mounts not correct? What should I buy? I don't want to cut and drill if I don't have to. Thanks guys I have a long water pump on the engine also.
Posted via Mobile Device
bd blk 12v is offline   Reply With Quote