The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-14-2013, 01:07 PM   #11
67chevy1series

Re: 1967 Chevy CST aka "the loud truck"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawno72 View Post
Free is always best. Hey Rick I have some things for sale and for free here, let me know if you want any of it.

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=579611
hmm got my thoughts on the bench seat... is it the 68 fold down style?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol Blue K20 View Post
Nice to hear from ya, you been a little quiet lately. Brackets looking good and a nice cabinet always comes in handy
just trying not to get to annoying with all the constant post or updates, so I figure maybe I just go on every little bit when I have a little pile of updates building and share with pictures to
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol Blue K20 View Post
I gonna try, I made the joke to the ol lady that we're taking the bike. Well after the ride a couple weeks ago she didn't see the humorI sure hope I heal quickly
hahaha all I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth...

as for updates: got the cabinet cleaned up a little bit got the old paint shining up and getting back to being a little glossy. and I got the locks all lubed up and working like a dream, since there's no point in having an empty cabinet... I thought I would just start filling it. so far I have 2 brackets which are as finished as I can get them at the moment and the exhaust manifold which I still need to have welded lol.. and I added a sticker which I thought would be pretty appropriate for the cabinet ...got a question, to make my truck level what size blocks should I put for the rear in between the trailing arms and axle? I will be taking off the rear auxiliary helper springs and plates and will be lowering the rear to make it level. and here's... the 67:
Attached Images

67chevy1series is offline   Reply With Quote