The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-2013, 09:34 PM   #1
dormat13

New Guy - Looking 4 some Power Brake Guidance

Hello All,

I recently bought a 67 c10 and have been doing some serious crash course research on the site and am looking to do a power brake conversion. I just got the booster and rod assembly needed for the conversion and after some thorough research I feel good about the upcoming switch from manual to power brakes.

MY Only Question Is: where have those of you that have done this very common conversion hooked up your vacuum line???

I guess I am going to do a search looking for some pics showing where it would go, but I figured i'd go ahead and shoot a post out in the hopes that some of ya might send me some helpful responses.

my mechanical skills are not that high so please excuse this question if it seems foolish to you. I hope to do as much work on the truck myself that I can...this seems relatively easy enough so I hope to complete it myself.

I have the parts coming in for a power steering upgrade as well..so hopefully when the time comes I can get some help in that area too if its needed.

I have a 350 in the truck if that helps in diagnosing where the vacuum line should go. I guess some pics would be great if anyone has any.

Thanks In Advance For Any Help/Recommendations Sent My Way!!