The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-31-2002, 02:16 AM   #1
GMCPaul

Angry HEADS UP Burnt on Ebay by clmwenger*telus.net

This is just a heads up on this seller, I do not want violence, email spamming, etc... or other forms of retaliation. Just don't want to see anyone else get burned.
I bid on and one a 1967 GMC Grill Jan. 21st of this year, http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eb...508230&r=0&t=0
mailed payment he requested of $45 for grill and $23.75 for UPS delivery the very next day. Well on Feb. 7th I contacted seller wondering if grill had been shipped yet and if so please give me the tracking #, response was just received payment, thought odd I sent this the 22nd, checked our records and found he cashed the payment the 30th of Jan., I replied back to him on Feb. 19th that I still had not received grill and could I please have the tracking # that it had been 30 days since auction end and , his reply was intially that it shipped UPS then came back as UPS misquoted shipping costs, and that they had now shipped it Greyhound, I contacted him immediatelly to let him know the nearest greyhound terminal was 1 1/2 hour drive. Well appears that did not matter to him as no response, well still no contact from Greyhound or him, a request for a refund of our money was met with send the grill back and I will refund your money. I informed him we never received a grill to ship back and if I had received it I would not be bothering him. Well again no further contact. Well since I am not a total idiot at end of Feb. I filed a fraud complaint with ebay, well now I submit to ebay for insurance on $20 of $45 spent on purchase of grill, I can't file with his states attorney general as he lives in Canada and only uses a Washington state mail drop to receive email payments. I am contacting Wash. state to see if since he uses them as a mail drop if we can persue legal action in that state and same with US Postal service since we mailed payment. His response to all this
"TAKE A HIKE!! GET A LIFE!!"
So Heads Up as EBAY still has not banned him!!!!!!! 6 NEGATIVES and 3 neutrals on 73 auctions. I am the 3rd person to have to resort to some form of legal action and ebay's fraud services to try and get some settlement on this.
GMCPaul
GMCPaul is offline   Reply With Quote