The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-24-2013, 10:34 AM   #11
xpickup

Re: 48 panel truck

hotrod1, Just keep checking, I am sure they will make them cheaper sometime.

Kabwe, Thank you, I have been using the TIG alot but I did not make them.

mud.man.rj, No doubt, My buddies girl friend is out driving him nuts while he is out working. He alway compains about it and then I think of how thankfull I am that my wife does not come out. She will only stick her head in and not for long.

99 to Life, Thank you, I know the stuff is very nice. The deal on it is that china does not have the EPA checking there foundries. Here they do. My buddies is a pattern maker and he told me that. I always like to buy American but with those prices it is hard to. That is a good deal on the valve covers you bought.

BlueJeep, That is why I do not clean it up, or then she will try to control it like the rest of the house.HAHA I told her one time that I wanted to put a old gas pump in the living room and she just gave me the look! No sence of decorating.

RootBeer 6117. LOL yes isn't that the truth. And what makes it worse for you is you probably have a lot more complainers!

Shannon
xpickup is offline   Reply With Quote