The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-29-2013, 07:16 PM   #1
67chevy1series

bracket horn cap 327 oil fill tube sway bar brackets new rubber mounts

ive had a bunch of parts that i dont need lingering in the garage. and i think its time they get a better use then just being in my garage.

first up is new rubber mounts. these came with my rubber cab mount kit and i dont need them i believe these might be for the 69-72 radiator support?
there brand new never been used. i would like 20+ shipping.

2. oil fill tube for the intake, it came off a 68 327 but i can be used for 283's and probably most original small block engines from 57 to 68 ruffly.
i would like 20+ shipping

3. i have 2 sway bar frame brqackets that have been unrivited from a frame, these can work from 63 to 72 and maybe up to 87, just clean em and bolt em!
i would like 30+ shipping

4. 67-68 chevy horn cap, the chrome is in very good shape and has a good rubber grommet. i would like 15+shipping

5. 68-72 (also can work on 67's if you are converting to power steering) outer power steering bracket. in good shape, no cracks and no bolts broke off inside. i would like 20+ shipping

6. next is somethign fora chevy car. these wont work on a truck do to how the exhaust exits but i know not all of you guys are just c10 guys ome of you like and have cars so this is for you guys, they are left and right side 68 chevy car exhaust manifolds. these have the provisions casted with them for a driver side altenator bracket. dont come by these in good shpe anymore and being tha there only a 1 year part they are rediculous to find. i would like 100+ shipping

7. i have some rally rim caps for im guessing 77 to 87 they are clean and chrome and they dont have pitting theres only 2 of them. i would like 30+ shipping
heres pics. NUMBER 1
Attached Images

67chevy1series is offline   Reply With Quote